Long gone are the days when you can use the excuse of "I don't have time to work out." With this 10-minute AMRAP (as many reps as possible) circuit I've taken away that excuse.
I mean come on! 10 minutes! If you really sat down and prioritized your day I'm sure you would find that if you stopped watching Netflix or woke up earlier you could find time for this awesome 10-minute workout. You are going to be amazed at how long 10 minutes can feel. This workout targets your back, abs and overall body conditioning.
10-Minute AMRAP Circuit Instructions
- Get a barbell and add a light load to it. I use 95 pounds when I do this workout and that is plenty of weight, so if you need to start with just the barbell that is totally fine!
- Set up a timer and make sure you can see it while you do the workout. Put 10 minutes on the clock.
- Do all of the reps for each move.
- That's 1 round.
- Take a little rest if needed and get back to it
Rotate through these three moves during the 10 minutes:
- Bar Bent Over Row X 15 Reps
- Barbell Rollouts X 6 Reps
- Bar Burpees X 6 Reps
Test your back, abs and overall body conditioning level and see how many rounds you can get done in 10 minutes.
This AMRAP circuit is definitely tough so make sure that you focus big-time on your form for each of the moves. Don't be a meathead and use a weight that you're not capable of moving with proper form. If you need to, drop the weight down and build from there.
Let me know what you think of this workout I'm here for you 24/7 and I always follow back.
- 15-Minute Total Body AMRAP Workout
- 20-Minute AMRAP Strength and Endurance Workout
- These Three 20-Minute Workouts Will Get You Fit Fast